Updated each June, the Risk Retention Group Directory & Guide is a comprehensive source of information on RRGs and the risk retention industry.
Here's what our customers have to say:
I use the Directory at least weekly as a reference tool when I make contact with an RRG or its advisers for the 1st time.
We find the Directory & Guide extremely useful as an information source to monitor what is happening within the RRG industry. The Directory is the only source of information that encompasses the entire RRG industry. We find the financial, corporate and service provider information very informative and concisely presented.
I've subscribed to the Directory & Guide for over 20 years, always keeping the current copy close at hand. It's the only guide that provides information on all operational risk retention groups along with company rankings, contact information and necessary regulatory filing information. When a contact calls me asking if I'd like to add a certain RRG as a client, the Directory provides me with an instant source of information I need to start the decision process.
Subscription Details & Pricing
- Electronic: Flash drive delivered via mail (electronic license information)
Print or Electronic Format
$395 (flash drive)
$690 (print & flash drive)
$425 (flash drive)
$720 (print & flash drive)
- Profiles of all active RRGs with comprehensive insurance coverages, service providers and financial information (see sample)
- Top 100 RRGs by premium, by assets and by surplus
- Rankings of Captive Managers, Domiciles and Business Sectors
- State-by-state survey of RRG regulation and updates on federal and state legislative developments
- 500+ service providers with contact information and services provided
- Risk retention contacts in state insurance departments and key agencies and organizations
- Access comprehensive, well-organized information quickly in hard copy or on your computer
- Gain a complete picture of each RRG as well as other RRGs in the business sectors
- Access succinct, multi-year financial information indicating key trends in the RRG's performance
- Learn which RRGs are using which captive managers, service providers and reinsurers
- Identify RRG options for your clients
- Benchmark your RRG against others in its industry sector